3H 2022/23 2021 - 2022
to Year 3 and 3H
I am really looking forward to a spending a great year with you at Flixton Primary School.
We will be working really hard on following the 4B's
Thank you to those who visited the classroom on Open Evening. For those of you who couldn't make it, here's a photograph of our room and the posters that we displayed to remind you of KS1 prior learning expectations.
PRACTISING YOUR x2, x5, x10 TIMES TABLES AND READING OVER THE SUMMER WOULD BE REALLY HELPFUL
- Gymnastics is on a Monday afternoon
- Outdoor PE is on a Thursday afternoon
- Library books will be changed every week on a Tuesday
- Spellings and times tables will be changed on a Wednesday on EdShed
- Tests will take place every Tuesday - details to follow in September
- Reading Racetrack Books are due in every Friday
- Plain white top
- Navy blue shorts
- Black pumps
- An optional outdoor PE kit can be used (navy/dark coloured joggers and jumper with trainers) in addition to the basic kit of pumps, shorts and top.
3H 2022/23: News items
There are no News items to display
3H 2022/23: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display