Class 4B 2019 - 2020
Welcome to 4B
BE READY. BE RESPECTFUL. BE RESPONSIBLE. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
A few reminders for this half term:
PE: dance will be on a Tuesday afternoon and football will be on Friday afternoon.
Reading Racetrack will be collected every Friday.
Times table will be done every Friday.
Library slot is on a Thursday afternoon.
Home Learning Talk Topics will be sent to you via text every Tuesday.
For Autumn Topics, please see the news letter below:
12/09/19 Talk Topics:
1. What is your new class set text? What has happened so far?
2. Explain how particles in solids, liquids and gases move.
3. Describe how to round numbers to the nearest 10. For example 37, 59, 123 etc.
19/09/19 Talk Topics:
1. Explain what the 4Bs are.
2. Discuss what you learnt about bridges so far.
3. Show how you would partition a decimal number into tenths and hundredths.
26/09/19 Talk Topics:
1. Explain what items Hindus use to worship.
2. Give an example of how to punctuate speech.
Make sure you use "CL,.?!" said
3. Show how you divide by 10 and 100.
Make sure you use your place value to chart to help you.
10/10/19 Talk Topics:
1. Explain what a 'break down' strategy is when reading.
2. What do you use a view finder for in art?
3. What has happened so far in our class novel 'The Ghost Dog' ?
Class 4B: News items
There are no News items to display
Class 4B: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display