Class 5B 2018-2019
Welcome to 5B!
A few things to remember:
- Homework is due in on a Tuesday and given out on a Thursday
- Spelling tests are on a Thursday
- Swimming is on a Thursday morning and Gymnastics is on a Thursday afternoon
- Fife is on a Tuesday afternoon
- Time table tests are on a Friday
- Reading racetracks are due in on a Friday
- Science- Materials
- Geography- Where to go and what to do
- History - Early Islamic Civilisations (The history of Bagdad)
- RE- What does it mean to be a Muslim in Britain today?
- Music- Fife - with Trafford Music Service
- PE- Swimming and Gymnastics
- Art- Abstract Art
- DT- Mechanisms - Cams
- Computing- HTML Trinket
- French - Hobbies
To commemorate the end of The First World War each child has planted a seed in a pot and brought it home. Hopefully these seeds will begin to grow in the spring. When shoots begin to appear the children can either plant them at home, or bring them back to school and plant them here.
This week in Art we were lucky enough to have specialist support from Ms Plant when making clay tiles as part of our work on texture. Please look at our pictures in the gallery.
Files to Download
Class 5B: News items
There are no News items to display