Class 5L 2018-2019
Welcome to 5L
Did you know that success comes through personal effort?
We won the reading racetrack trophy!! Well done 5L for getting 100%!
Updated for next term (Spring):
A few things to remember:
Homework is due in on a Tuesday and given out on a Thursday
Spelling tests are on a Thursday
Swimming will continue to be on a Thursday morning and Total Gymnastics is on a Thursday afternoon
Fife instrustment will be taught on a Tuesday afternoon
Time table tests are on a Friday
Reading racetracks are due in on a Friday
- Science- Materials
- Geography- 'Where to go and What to do' (Salford Quays)
- History- Early Islamic Civilization - (The history of Baghdad)
- RE - What does it mean to be a muslim in Britain today?
- Music- The music service - Fife (See 'things to remember for schedule)
- PE - Total Gymnastics, swimming and skittleball
- Art- Abstract
- DT- bags
- Computing- HTML Trinket
- French- Hobbies
Have a look through our gallery, you'll find out about what we've been up to.
Here's one from our amazing science trip to Jodrell Bank:
Have a look in our gallery for more photos!