We are very proud of our school. We trust parents and pupils will share in that pride and express it by wearing the correct uniform at all times. Please see deatils below the image for specific uniform requirements.
Please ensure all items of clothing are clearly marked with the child's name.
- No school uniform needed
- Navy blue school jumper/cardigan (with logo)
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore
- Blue summer dress
- White polo shirt
- Grey or navy blue plain socks or tights
- Black school shoes (not boots or trainers)
- Plain white top
- Navy blue shorts
- Black pumps
- Instead of a white polo shirt, children in Years 3 - 6 wear a white shirt (long or short sleeved) with a school tie. The rest of the uniform remains the same as the Infant Department.
- An optional outdoor PE kit can be used (navy/dark coloured joggers and jumper with trainers) in addition to the basic kit of pumps, shorts and top.
School jumpers, cardigans, ties and a range of other items of uniform can be ordered from either office. Please use the order form below.