We would love you to help us by completing a questionnaire about Flixton Primary School. The whole process takes less than ten minutes of your time, but does require an email account for verification purposes. The questionnaire we are using is produced by Ofsted and can be accessed directly at
or click on the picture below.
How to register on Parent View
To register on the Parent View site, you need enter an email address, and confirm that you are a parent or carer. You will also be asked to clarify how many schools your children attend (allowing for different children at different schools). An email is then sent to the specified email address to verify your account. When you verify your email, you can then select a secure password for your account.
Parent View questions
Once your login has been activated, you can follow the instructions on the screen to find Flixton Junior School and then you will be asked a series of simple questions. You can state whether you strongly agree, agree, disagree, strongly disagree or don’t know in response to 11 short statements. Question 12 asks whether you would recommend the school to other parents.
The 12 statements and question are:â€¨
- My child is happy at this schoolâ€¨
- My child feels safe at this schoolâ€¨
- My child makes good progress at this schoolâ€¨
- My child is well looked after at this schoolâ€¨
- My child is taught well at this schoolâ€¨
- My child receives appropriate homework for their ageâ€¨
- This school makes sure its pupils are well behavedâ€¨
- This school deals effectively with bullyingâ€¨
- This school is well led and managedâ€¨
- This school responds well to any concerns I raiseâ€¨
- I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress
- Would you recommend this school to another parent?
Information from the questionnaire returns are used to help us ensure that Flixton Primary School remains a fantastic place for children to learn, progress and develop. Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete one for us – we appreciate it.